When making funeral arrangements, these things are also helpful:
- Birth certificate
- List of surviving relatives and their city and state of residence
- A list of personal information such as membership in organizations or hobbies of the deceased
- Cemetery deed
- Military discharge papers (Form DD214)
- Recent photograph for obituary and/or for cosmetizing and hair style
- Clothing, including under garments and outer clothing of your choice. An outfit with a closed neckline and long sleeves is preferable.
- Personal items such as jewelry, eye glasses and any religious items
To ensure the availability of one our directors and to enable us to provide the personal attention and time needed to make arrangements, please call to schedule a time. Although the majority of arrangements are conducted during normal business hours, we are available in the evenings and on weekends as well.